15 July 2023

The Tone of Omnia

Omnia is a personal project meant to appeal to myself and those who share my preferences in a role-playing system, and as such, its tone is direct, informative, and, I hope, instructive. I have no intention of adopting the corporate tone typical of most commercial projects. There will be no "hype." There will be no negative advertising. There will be no fill-in-the-blank press releases. There will be no attempts to appeal to the lowest common denominator. There will be no assumption that readers are gullible. I shall assume that those who play Omnia and read Omnia Pro Omnibus are intelligent, imaginative, and discerning. I wish to write what I prefer to read: honest communication between parties with a shared interest. Life is too short and too precious to be wasted on business speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment