20 January 2024

Omnia Update 2024-01-20

The rules of Omnia ought to be as concise as possible, but I envision an additional annotated edition that will furnish a wealth of examples and explanatory notes. I would also like to release editions focused on single genres using only examples specific to the genre and possibly including settings, adventures, adventure seeds, and other relevant material.

The concise edition ought to be released in at least two formats: PDF and digest-sized zine. I am considering a third format, but it depends on just how concise I can make it. I might have to create a condensed edition to make it work.

Regardless of the format or density, the rules will be the same across all editions and formats. The difference will be in the presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment